View Single Post
07-11-08, 04:11 PM   #76
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kailef View Post
Yikes. I had a look at nUI.lua and the nUI_UnitLayouts span from line 123 all the way to line 4708. That's a lot of config. Heh. I was going to see if I could "jury rig" it for the time being, but I got a headache just looking at it. *laugh*

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing what configuration options pop up in later versions, especially along the lines of configuring the "depth" of the Target (of target, of target, etc) frames and the ability to display health bars, along with the removal (not that I'd ever do it personally) of the HUD arcs.

.....On a completely unrelated note - I'm not certain if this will help you, but I ran across it earlier and I thought that maybe it would be useful in your quest to fix the Petbar taint issue. I added it into my modset near the beginning of the year to fix Petbar issues and I haven't taken it out yet. I don't profess to understand the code within, so don't blame me if it's entirely useless.

OMG -- I wish I had thought of that before now. That's a brilliant fix. It doesn't solve the problem with the possession bar or the shapeshift stance bar, but it would work like a champ for the pet bar.

I'll probably end up using it as a backup. Thanks way much for bringing it to my attention.

And yes... the unit frame stuff stretches on forever. However, look at Interface\AddOns\nUI\Layouts\nUI_UnitLayout.lua and you'll see all the options... that will make it easy to search for keywords and set values according to your tastes.