View Single Post
08-09-13, 03:49 PM   #29
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Caellian View Post
It's really kinda sad that the caelLib.myToons and caelLib.herToons tables have to be global, since this is the only addon that uses them directly, all the others only use caelLib.myChars and caelLib.herChars
In that case, they don't need to be global, just remove this from the lib file:
Code:
caelLib.myChars = caelLib.myToons[caelLib.playerRealm] and caelLib.myToons[caelLib.playerRealm][caelLib.playerName]
caelLib.herChars = caelLib.herToons[caelLib.playerRealm] and caelLib.herToons[caelLib.playerRealm][caelLib.playerName]
and replace this line in the addon file:
Code:
if not (caelLib.myChars or caelLib.herChars) then return end
with this:
Code:
local myChars = caelLib.myToons[caelLib.playerRealm] and caelLib.myToons[caelLib.playerRealm][caelLib.playerName]
local herChars = caelLib.herToons[caelLib.playerRealm] and caelLib.herToons[caelLib.playerRealm][caelLib.playerName]
if not (myChars or herChars) then return end
Originally Posted by Caellian View Post
You wouldn't happen to know how to disable the sound it makes when a guild member/friend comes online by any chance, the social option only works for the message and not the sound, or friends. That or, it's location so that i could blank it, but well, it's not as good
Sound\INTERFACE\FriendJoin.ogg

You'll have to override it with a silent sound file at the proper location, as the code that causes the sound to play is not part of the UI, so it can't be prevented by an addon.