View Single Post
09-20-14, 12:27 AM   #1
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[TBD UI] From the Shapes into the Game! [v. 0.0.0]

# Project Name: TBD [To be definied]
# Project Version: 0.0.0 (in concept stage)
# Project Developer: Lightbound
# Project start: 20.09.2014
# Project release: -

Introduction

Hello Wowinterface-Community, UI-Enthusiasts, randome People, googel'ing for UI stuff while server maintenance and Searchengine-Bots!

My name is Fabi and i thought it would be a great idea to somehow documentate my steps with the UI here on wowinterface.com to stay close to the WoW-Community and provide myself a thread filled with memorys!.

This thread will basicly contain concept art, some blogging about whats happening with the UI and beside that we will properly have some nice discussions about the UI, can share some throughts and it would totaly lovely to get intouch with some nice people to work on the UI together!

Concept-Art

Here ill upload the latest, best presenting concept art pictures. After all the art is done, here you'll find 5 realy tasty pictures of the UI.

Expandable Chatframe will allow to keep the UI as clean as possible if you dont need it.

Example of the Chatframe if expanded. Default tab color will be class-color. White tab is the selected one. Yellow (properly will become orange) tab shows that there is some party in it you are missing.
The Chat typing frame is on the top of the chat and will hide the chat tabs. The two expanders will allow to expand some stuff. One of these will properly be Skada. The Otherone is so far undefined. The compressor will hide the chat frame to make it again look like in pic. 1.

from 20.09.2014

Last edited by Lightbound : 09-20-14 at 10:18 AM.