View Single Post
09-20-14, 10:33 AM   #2
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey!

Today i wrote a bunch of messages to a lot of addon authors to ask them if i may can use there work as a part of the UI by default so that i can modify some of them and make everything look good and work smooth together.

After some sleep i went back on lovely Photoshop and continued my work on the UI-Shapes.

I got something to show you (:

I did add some Info bars to the bottom left and right. From the left to the right they contain:

- Guild-Members (Online | Amount)
- New messages in WIM
- WoW-Friends (Online | Amount) - B.Net Friends (Online | Amount)
- Clock
- Mail
- Calendar (with amount of invites)
- FPS
Since the left side is more like a social bar i decided to add communication to it.

In the open Chat nothing realy changed. Just added a preview of text into it to get a clue how text will look in that size of a chat window.

Now, the first thing i want to talk about is how unlucky i am with the "Info-Panel" border in the Chatframe. If you compare the change of the bottom right Info panel with them on the bottom left you will note that the border from the beginning went away. If you want to compare them perfectly just check the last picture of this post. It will contain a full opened bar frame with the same hight than the chat frame.

I could add these inner borders to the Skill-Frame but i actually like the look of it if its enlarged. So we have at least something to talk about

2 Bar's Skill-Frame

3 Bar's Skill-Frame

4 Bar's Skill-Frame

5 Bar's Full enlarged Skill-Frame.

Im also unhappy with the button to enlarge the Skill-Frames so i properly will put them on the right hand side of the compress button like on the chat frame.

Last edited by Lightbound : 09-20-14 at 10:42 AM.