Thread: Trinity Buttons
View Single Post
12-17-06, 01:09 PM   #9
feaster
A Murloc Raider
Followup.... Interesting thing. One of my toons had a totally messed up UI today (it was fine last night.) So I found the saved variables file for that toon and renamed it. Got the "fresh start" screen with all buttons OK. Was able to lay out the UI all over again... but I really hope not to do that for each toon.. but will take a screen cap just in case!

By the way, other than these beta problems I really like this UI addon. I can group buttons for things like tracking and aspects with my hunter, and healing with my priest, and locate them out of the way if little used and right where they are needed (like next to the party portraits for healing).

Thanks for putting in the effort on it!

My wish list for the future of this addon:
1) Load another toon's layout so you can then arrange buttons in that template (a new hunter, load layout for another hunter I already have)
2) Choose original XP and Rep bar, or even better
3) A movable and sizeable XP and Rep bar
4) A few starter templates to give you some more ideas about where to start.. it's an intimidating thing to do to lay it all out for some people (I enjoyed it, but some I showed it to said .. whoa, that's a lot of work!)

Last edited by feaster : 12-17-06 at 01:16 PM.