Thread: Fail!!!!
View Single Post
04-28-10, 01:33 AM   #11
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do not own any firearms nor have I since left home. However growing up, I had a .243 for hunting (small bullet but high power, less damage to the meat of whatever I was hunting). My parents also had an old .30-30 (the old lever action rifle you saw in many Westerns), that likely dated from before the 1900s. Still worked nicely. For home defense, we had a couple of handguns and a 12 gauge shotgun (plug removed for extra shells. My dad carried a 9mm in his truck along with plenty of ammo. My mom on the other hand packed a .357 Magnum when she made solo road trips. Yup, you didn't want to mess with Mom, she could ruin your day.

Personally, since I live in Italy, I like my sword that rests next to my computer desk. Your average home intruder is usually going to think twice about taking on someone who is packing a meter long pointy piece o' steel and the willingness to use it. Especially if said wield o' steel has also buffed himself with "Beserker". Yes, the Scottish blood does sometimes show itself...

Last edited by Zyonin : 04-28-10 at 01:41 AM.