View Single Post
10-03-09, 06:40 AM   #7
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by nonretadin View Post
sorta kinda like that like if i went in on my mount and gathered 20ish monsters i want to know how many i killed in that one battle
Eh, as you appear to be a little new, I'd like to point out something...

There isn't a spot in the game (other than perhaps level 30'ish murlocs where you can pull that many mobs. This is especially true in places where you'd need to mount in order to do so. They simply won't follow you. The most you're going to pull in Northrend is around 6 or 8 and well, if you need something to help you count 8 mobs, then you have other problems So, while it may be neato to you to have people know you can pull that many mobs, most of us have been around long enough to know there simply isn't spots like that Unless, of course, you want to grind level 30 mobs and I seriously doubt that.

The game isn't that skewed that it would favor one class being able to "out-farm" another in such a way. Stick to your mobs of 6-8 and move on to the next pack. You'll farm much more efficiently this way instead of seeing aggro'ed mobs dropping off and resetting as you try to gather them up.

Also, I don't know too many people (who have been here a while) that refer to them as protadins. The common term for kids who want to be neato is "tankadin" or "insert word here - adin". Then again, I'm jaded, I've been a paladin for almost 5 years. I can't stand people using the term "pally" either. Welcome to the game?

BTW, let me know the magical place where you can gather up 15-20 mobs. Also, tell me what they drop that's significant farming material and I may go check it out myself. Probably not though, I can't even login these days to farm or whatever without people bugging me to tank runs, etc. Alts are sanity savers!