Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
02-20-13, 06:45 PM   #359
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
have you created a tracker for resto mushroom absorbs yet?

I am not good at making addons, however I have an idea if you havent addressed this yet.

Keep how the mushrooms are shown, as little yellow dots, however they are transparent, and where every bit of healing happens the dots become more solid in color. I have no idea how viable something like that could be made, however I just would like to make that suggestion.

The other idea that I had was, if the above idea didnt work just have them be different colors. Like a stoplight. When they are first laid down they are red, then at 50% yellow and at full green.

Again no idea how viable that is, but some sort of tracking for this would be greatly appreciated!!!

-Sky
The point display addon doesn't really have much in the way of that functionality, however it may be possible to set something up with the HuD and make a curvy bar to keep track of it. How complicated it will be will depend on how attainable the values are for how much they've absorbed. If the amount they've absorbed is available through the WoW API, then it's a simple matter. If it needs to be calculated via reading the combat log, that's a different story entirely.