View Single Post
10-28-08, 08:34 AM   #1
Aequi
A Cyclonian
UnitFrames for Threat targets ????

Most people know an addon for unitframes (pitbull, Xperl, DuF).

I'd like to have a "unitframe" for all the targets currently engaged with the group/raid, Primarily because mouseover-click or tabbing to target something is inefficient in my humble opinion.

I actually wanted this since i started playing, but never found an addon that does that. A friend of mine showed me this thread on the Diamond Threatmeter addon (a user tries to explain):

Originally posted by forty2j
Overview: Shows all mobs in the fight (with raid icons), your threat vs. the tank (or nice and red if you have aggro), and who #2 aggro is.
Shouldn't it be possible to create a "unitframe bar" with all the targets that the group/raid has threat on? I'v hear a rumor that a group/raid-member doesn't recieve threat information if he doesn't have threat on a mob himself, but that could be solve using a communication lib - like LibHealComm or similar?

Once you have a list of units, all kinds of additional addon features would be possible... or what does the expects say?

Last edited by Aequi : 10-28-08 at 08:37 AM.