View Single Post
07-17-11, 10:24 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Remiind View Post
I don't like the way Carb's quest thing operates so I re-enabled Blizzards one. The only problem is whenever I restart WoW, I have to go to Interface -> Objectives and turn Automatic Quest Tracking back on. Every time.

Is there a fix for this, it's really annoying.
My guess is that you would have to disable everything to do with quests in Carbonite, so, you might as well open Carbonites options to the "Modules" page and UNcheck the "Enable Questing" option. You might also want to go to the "Quest" and "Quest Watch" pages and uncheck the relevant options there. Please keep in mind that once you disable questing, you won't get the colored quest areas on the Carbonite maps anymore.

By the way, would you mind posting exactly what it is about Carbonites Quest Watch window (I'm guessing that's what you mean by "Carb's quest thing") that you don't like?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!