View Single Post
09-13-12, 09:31 PM   #25
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Michaelgal21 View Post
Thank you for making yourself look like a complete smartass and jerk, however, i never said anything about that money being through donations. I am reffering to the people who once paid their hard earned money for the use of this addon.

Do you have a definition for that?
First let me ask one question - are you posting under two different names (and why?) or are there two of you out there that posted after eachother with very similar names?

The people who paid for the subscription - received their subscription installment period and have received it for well after that year. So, I do not know to what you are referring to or what word you would now like a definition for. In addition, those who subscribed accepted agreement that the addon could be pulled or canceled and they wouldn't get their refunds (you know that long license agreement that almost no one ever reads?).

One donates for many various reasons, ever been to a funeral and seen a bunch of flowers donated by various people and/or businesses? What is the cause, there is no expected return, unless perhaps you think they may become zombies and you are trying to buy them off to not eat your brains? How about donations made to people who have incurred huge medical bills in the past and are trying to recoop from them? Is the cause there is hope they get injured and have to go back into the hospital so the funds can be used for fixing them again?