View Single Post
01-15-08, 04:57 PM   #13
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by HyperGig
Julith that is awesome You certainly understand what I'm trying to do. To clear things up, it doesn't matter to me what web browser is used. I presented firefox as an example because I use firefox and tested against it and it does exactly what I want. That is open a new tab for each "c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" http://www.wowhead.com/?search=some+quest command. You can't beat that, imaging pasting this block of commands and 25 tabs open up wowhead to each quest in your log.

And I'm sure thats what Wowhead wants thousands of people opening up 25 tabs each at once on their site :P

If your going to Wowhead to get locations and such for the mobs you need to kill or where to locate items i find Mobmap very useful.

You open up a quest and next to NPC's , Mobs etc is a "?" that you can click. If any info is available it will usually load up your world map with white boxes showing their location .. it even has icons on the world map denoting places on the map where objects of currents quests are.

But I can also see where your going with your idea too ... I just usually hit Wowhead or Thott and search manually if needed.

Last edited by Sepioth : 01-15-08 at 05:02 PM.