View Single Post
01-17-08, 09:37 AM   #15
HyperGig
A Cyclonian
First off I want to thank everyone for your help. I learned a ton from this thread and I wouldn't be retuning the favor unless I summarized it for the rest.

Basically the following combination of mods are the perfect package for quest going:
DoubleWide - replaces blz quest log with a light weight, easier to read log.

LightHeaded - in game database of general quest information and comments from our beloved wowhead including locations of 'stuff'.

MobMap - in game database of mob locations. When combined with Lightheaded you basically never need to alt-tab for quest information and location ever again.

Cartographer - A great map mod to boot but needed for its waypoint arrows to make use of all the locations stored in the in game databases from LightHeaded and MobMap.

NQuestLog - replaces your quest tracker with a very handy tracker that is fully integrated with MobMap and LightHeaded databases. Has too many great features to list, just checkout the site. I suggest you turn off outlined text on the minion and drop the quest and zone font down one or two points each, just keep zone font one point higher than quest font all the time.