View Single Post
07-27-13, 02:47 PM   #11
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
JimJoBlue,

I have already completed almost every single Flightmaster icon throughout the entire game's maps. I've updated the Flightmaster.lua with new coordinates (denoting their true locations). I have only a few left to finish for the Alliance. I haven't yet begun the Horde Flightmasters. The highest level Horde char I have is only 67, so it may be tricky for me to get to some of the places I need to get to. Revising the Horde Flightmasters is my next phase. No ETA on its completion since I don't know the issues I might encounter getting to some of those FM's, yet.
I've finished every Alliance Flightmaster in the game which I could do. There's only a few of them that either didn't exist or else I couldn't get to them.

For example (Alliance): I couldn't get to "Vashj'ir", or to "Zul'Aman, Ghostlands", and this single one I couldn't find: "Dun Niffelem, The Storm Peaks"?

If anyone cares to provide coordinates for each of those, I'll add them to the list.

EDITED: I'm doing it the way JimJoBlue suggested. Examples below:
REVISED COORDS: ["0,806,57.0 44.0"]="The Arboretum, Jade Forest", -- Not ["0,806,58.03,45.08"]
BLIZZARD DEFAULT OK: ["0,807,20.19,58.56"]="Stoneplow, Valley of the Four Winds",

Today, July 27, 2013 I began on the Horde Flightmaster icons.

Last edited by Kreelor : 07-27-13 at 02:52 PM.