View Single Post
10-18-12, 02:51 PM   #13
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
okay, think I found out the cause, as I know through my tests it did the same .. all I can think of is that people testing had made the changes but then I forgot to add that file to the change files.

Sorry Scott for not doing that as I am assuming you used my fix file zip to update nUI.

The problem line is :
RegisterStateDriver(nUI_ActionBar, "page", "[vehicleui] 12; [extrabar] 13; [overridebar] 14; [bar:2] 2; [bar:3] 3; [bar:4] 4; [bar:5] 5; [bar:6] 6; [bonusbar:1] 7; [bonusbar:2] 8; [bonusbar:3] 9; [bonusbar:4] 10; [bonusbar:5] 11;1" );

which is line 392 in nUI_ButtonBar.lua

I had added [extrabar] 13; to the mix but this just turns off the main action bar when the extra button is displayed ... erm .. sound familiar ?

If you can locate this line in that file simply remove that segment so the line then reads:
RegisterStateDriver(nUI_ActionBar, "page", "[vehicleui] 12; [overridebar] 14; [bar:2] 2; [bar:3] 3; [bar:4] 4; [bar:5] 5; [bar:6] 6; [bonusbar:1] 7; [bonusbar:2] 8; [bonusbar:3] 9; [bonusbar:4] 10; [bonusbar:5] 11;1" );

This will then ( hopefully ) get it working the way it should be. I apologise to the runs that have been massacred due to this little oversight.

If you have access to a daily or other quest to quickly test this that would be great but I believe my druid is close to a quest that uses it so will hunt down the quest chain for it and send her on that route.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818