Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-14-13, 10:44 PM   #2424
Barana
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Loljayar View Post
First off, Great UI. Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked to death, but I've searched a little bit and figured I'd just ask.

Is there anywhere to reverse which way the bars go on your target frame/player frame? I figured out how to do it with the cast bar but not this.
You have to edit some stuff in the Overlay.lua file to get this to work.

Health:
  1. Navigate to this directory: <WoW install>\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames
  2. Open Overlay.lua in any text editor (Notepad++/anything with line numbers preferable)
  3. Scroll to line #418 or, if you don't have line numbers, hit Ctrl-F and enter this:
    AngleStatusBar:SetValue(UF[UFUnit].health.bar, PerHP, majorUpdate)
  4. Change "PerHP" to "1-PerHP" (without quotes)
  5. Reload your UI in WoW
  6. Your health bar should now start fully colored and empty towards the right (or left for the target bar)

Power is easier:
  1. Perform steps 1 & 2 of Health section
  2. Scroll to line 152 or hit Ctrl-F and enter
    local ReversePowers
  3. Change your power bar settings as you'd like. true means it will start empty and fill (like rage and runic power), false means it will start full and empty(like mana and energy)
  4. If you'd like to change the way energy behaves (starts empty and fills) add this line after Sun Power:
    ["ENERGY"] = false,
    Your array should now look like this:
    local ReversePowers = {
    ["RAGE"] = true,
    ["RUNIC_POWER"] = true,
    ["POWER_TYPE_SUN_POWER"] = true,
    ["ENERGY"] = false,
    }
  5. Reload UI in WoW

Edit: Nib, is it at all possible to add these two changes to the options menu? It would make it much easier (especially for health) to modify for those that want to reverse their UF bars.

Last edited by Barana : 07-15-13 at 03:00 PM.