View Single Post
04-23-09, 04:23 PM   #8
Bahus
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by arkstone View Post
That's partially my work (russian interface mostly, location names and fly route names is ALZA's and others work).

Do you ming If I make similar translation of interface to russian? sadly at this time english is hardcoded mostly and I have very small experience with LUA to make it fully international, but if carbonite team has plans for it - I would be glad to provide complete russian translation for it in future
It's will be good. But with each new version we will need to do whole works from beginning =( Will be great, if developer provide translation of interface by same way, as provided transslation of maps and taxi.

Thank you very much for this
I will post version 3.11 with russian interface at same forum.
Thank you too =)

To Bahus, can you tell me, how point like "Portal to Stormwind" organized? I can't understand how to make it use localized names of cities and localized names for itself (like Portal to = Портал в). I think I need to read some manuals for addon creation
No idea at all =( With my Localization.lua I haven't routs trough boats, zeppelins and portals =( And haven't any armor piece in Warehouse. I have no experience with LUA too, just wotk with basic programming knowledge.
I think, we need developers assistence. I'll ask for help when get some time on weekend.

PS: New LUA with some fixes in Warehouse section.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Localization.zip (18.3 KB, 1361 views)

Last edited by Bahus : 04-23-09 at 04:39 PM.