Thread: nUI Action Bars
View Single Post
11-12-10, 07:58 AM   #6
Airlialuna
A Murloc Raider
Well on my screen i see 5 bars at all times...one for attacks one for special abilities and heals 1 for other random abilities and the other 2 for things like macros and food and professions and whatnot.

the bar for attacks and the bar for special abilities and heals both page for cat and bear form and the attack one also pages for prowl so in all i have 5 bars that i can't see that get paged in when i shapeshift...yes i actually use 10 bars on my druid Tank/Boomkin and almost every bar is full of things i use....i am a raid leader so i need a lot of random buttons that may seem redundant but i use them none the less lol.

however don;t worry about it...i found the option /nui movers and just stuffed all of your bars into the very bottom right corner so only a tiny corner of them appear and i set it to only show on mouseover so they are out of my way now totaly and the Bartender bars are in place

this is only on my druid however and i must say i am loving everything else on my shammy and dk and other 80s....only other thing i could really go for is Class Color health bars but that is minor in the big picture lol oh and being able to right click off buffs...but i am sure that you know all about that issue....unless i just haven't figured out how yet lol

Anyhow thx for your time and keep up the great work