View Single Post
03-17-13, 03:45 PM   #1
Xanrila
A Murloc Raider
NUI6 And Titan panel (bug?)

Titan always worked well enough for me, but, there are a few bugs clearly with the current Alpha of NUI6 and titan. The titan bottom bar seems, to work find, displays: gold, repairs, loc, xp, etc etc. The top bar is 100% broken. Zoning into new areas, or randomly the plug in's stop working, A gray bar will appear across the whole top of where the panel is (even if i mess with transparency if does not change it) and again, Plug in's will either: Vanish, become unresponsive, Or there icons will display but no information is provided next to them, Also last bug of the panel would be upon reload, or zoning to instances all the plug ins will "smash" together and over lay each other.

For such an important integration of NUI6 (as, it is part of it) That seems fairly over looked! unless i am just a rare case and this is the first report? Either or, its quite distracting.

As well if you put on the bottom bar it shifts the whole NUI frame up and hides action bar buttons (well slightly covers them about 1/4 of an inch) bottom left, and bottom right.

Last edited by Xanrila : 03-17-13 at 03:51 PM. Reason: More information.