View Single Post
12-16-12, 11:05 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 12/16: 3 new Pet Battle Addons

Addon authors have been releasing a bunch of addons lately that add to or modify the pet battle experience. Here are three that I just had to download this week, since I haven't had time to make any for myself!

Battle Pet Ability Tooltips:

The pet battle UI displays the strength of the enemy's abilities against your active pet in the fight. This addon takes the idea further. Now you can see the tooltip for each ability (as you would in the pet journal) so you know what it does and which species is is strong/weak against.

Don't be in the dark during battles. Download this addon here.

Better Battle Pet Tooltips:

I am always opening my pet journal to see if the quality of wild pet I am fighting is better than what I have captured already. This addon adds that info to the tooltip for the pet as well as the highest level you have captured. In addition, it will add this info to the tooltips of caged pets.

Save your sanity and your time. You can get this addon here.

Sticky Pet Battle Skills:

Once your battle pets are a high enough level, you have choices in the abilities that they have access to during battles. But if you remove a pet from your team, the UI forgets which abilities you have selected for that pet. When you re-add that pet to your team, you probably won't remember to select the abilities you want. This addon remedies this problem by keeping track of what abilities you have assigned to pets on your team and then making sure your changes are reapplied.

Be prepared. Download this addon here.

For previous Picks of the Week, visit our PotW archive forum.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 05-26-13 at 08:54 PM.