Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
02-05-07, 12:55 PM   #1071
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arkive
1) I play on a laptop and a PC. Both will use similar aspect ratios, but different resolutions. Will the button layouts differ between them, or are the space constraints redone in a way that only affects the frames and other client-side settings? I ask because button information is stored server-side and I'd have to maybe Mazzify each time I went between them (i.e. maybe at 1920x1200 there's room for three rows of 15 buttons, but at 1280x800, there's only room for three rows of 10 buttons).
If they're the same aspect ratio, they'll be exactly the same and you won't have to re-do them. Even if they're not, I made a point of maintaining action ID mapping between different versions of the same layouts, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The only layouts that may not follow this are the simple layouts. I didn't care about the action IDs with those since they don't place actions in the buttons.

2) Do the raid frames (and party frames) prominently display debuffs? And if so, are they click-curable, as well as being able to show only debuffs you can cure?
It uses sRaidframes and DUF.

Again, many thanks for all the work. I can't believe how involved those changelogs are. I don't know how you've had the patience to not play TBC yet :P
Yeah, I spend a truly absurd amount of time on this thing, but I am finally starting to play BC now. Anyway, I think this version is much better than the 0.75 one. I had to revamp anyway, so I rewrote tons of stuff and added a bunch of new features.