View Single Post
05-01-09, 01:43 PM   #1063
Donnaterassi
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Tekkub View Post
<snip>

This is something I'll never understand. Sure, I can understand "He runs no combat mods at all"... but there's so many wonderful things out there... junk sellers, onebags, invite acceptors, loot roll frames, buff reminders, item notes, minipet putter-outters, crafting helpers, chat enhancers, pally bubble music... What does running addonless prove? That you're more skilled, or that you have no backbone and can take what is forced upon you and living with it? Every person I've ever met that advertises that he doesn't use addons always seems to think that makes him a better person for it... ugh.
Tek, hon, you're preaching to the choir.

He has been playing since closed beta on a computer he built from trash for that purpose. I don't know how it's still running. He plays on a Sprint 3G card that I sent him. I don't know how he does what he does. He just does it.

I want to see him on a quad core, dual screen water cooled system and a hard line connection.

I don't think he thinks it makes him better. I think he is afraid to overtax an overburdened system futher.