View Single Post
11-28-12, 01:18 AM   #10
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi Phanx,

Thanks so much for your helps again. I used the PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD event and everything is fine now. I can be killed everytime and everywhere now :-)

I removed also every ";" :-) that I put in my code or because I have habits to use them or because when I am doing copy and paste sometime I get them too :-)

Now I have add also an input frame, very simple that should be fired when you are killed or you use the hidden cmd switch "debugaddframe" . It will show the "killer" and let you choose to input a custom note for adding in the DB.

I have learn that adding frames in lua is a long work... So I'd like to ask what is the better way to add frame ? Simple things, like a scroll lists and some input editbox. Continue to write them in lua or try to use xml ? ACE ?

... and to code them ? I am usually "vi" addicted but this time I think I'd use happily something that automagically generate code of the frame :-)

But I think I have to continue to use vi because all the things I have tried are outdated or simply crash on my win7-64 or my mac :-)
Attached Files
File Type: zip remgank-0.3.zip (3.3 KB, 523 views)

Last edited by gmarco : 11-28-12 at 01:21 AM.