View Single Post
02-26-10, 08:26 AM   #164
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, found out what the blasted they did with the quest watcher frame .. darn blizzard rofl.

So that the right click menu would be available they introduced a parent for the WatchFrameTitle as WatchFrameHeader. Of course I reparented the Title and bam. That part doesn't work anymore rofl. One step nearer. I'll just re-parent Header instead of Title

More to come

Aha, they added a new function :

self:SetWidth(WATCHFRAME_EXPANDEDWIDTH); or self:SetWidth(WATCHFRAME_COLLAPSEDWIDTH); or WatchFrame_SetWidth(GetCVar("watchFrameWidth"));

All of which overrides my width settings so I will have to sit down and see what I can do there. They also added a disabled option to the collapse/expand button and on my addon it is always disabled so for now I have told it to never disable. And finally I think, they made the (x) objective count section separate from the header/title so it messes up my anchoring rofl. So plenty of work there to figure out.

Edit:
Well, looks like all I have to figure out now is what they are doing that is stopping the auto widening function to stop working now. It's clearly something to do with the new width changes but still haven't fix that part of it.

Last edited by Xrystal : 02-26-10 at 04:36 PM.