Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-27-13, 10:28 AM   #2467
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Xyrm View Post
one thing it flat out doesn't do (at least clearly) is demonstrate whether an ability is interruptable or not. No matter what, the enemy cast bar is always red, instead of being blue when it should be able to be kicked.

As such, I've had to disable yours and use quartz instead, but I think this would be an important feature for UI.
if you look in the appearance section of the configuration menu you should be able to untick "Use Global" and set your own color for interruptible spells.

For some reasons it works for me but only partly. Actually, it doesn't change the color based on whether it's interruptible or not but based on whether it uses "use global" tick.

That might be a bug. I tried to change the color but even when it is not interuptible it doesn't change color, it simply uses the custom color defined in place of the class color.

Nib, I tried to put prints in nibRealUI\Hud\CastBars.lua in the event function SpellCastInterruptible and SpellCastNotInterruptible but they never get printed. Possibly I did something wrong or these events (UNIT_SPELLCAST_INTERRUPTIBLE and UNIT_SPELLCAST_NOT_INTERRUPTIBLE) are never thrown.

Take care,
Ruven.