View Single Post
10-10-06, 03:00 PM   #1
Bl4ckSh33p
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cool WoW Addon Compilation Creator - Create Addon Compilations in three simple steps!

Hello everyone. WoW Addon Compilation Creator is now available at WoWInterface.com!

New Features:
- removed Ads (Banners)
- Improved "Advanced" Step (after creating the compilation) and added two new options:
--- added second destination folder to copy your compilation to another folder or PC via LAN
--- added option to upload your compilation via FTP to a webserver
- updated Runtime Engine (general performance/stability improvements)
- improved some error messages to give more details
- added new application icon

Description:
Just enter some information about your Addon Compilation, hit the "Create!"-Button and you are done!

It will pack all files from the source folder into a .zip file and create a readme that contains a list of all addons inside your package and adds a short description for each addon. You don't have to write the addonlist, it will be created for you.

There are 3 Steps:
1. Enter general information like your name, email and a description of your compilation.
2. Select the source folder where your addons are stored, select the output folder and choose a compressen factor.
3. Verify all entered information and save them for future use (optional). After clicking the "Create!"-Button your package will be created and a ReadMe.txt that contains all entered information and all included addons with a short description will be generated.

More Features will be added and suggestions are always welcome.
You can download it here and discuss it in this thread. I hope you like it.

Please post Feature Suggestions here and report Bugs here.
If you have Questions you can find Answers in the FAQ . If your question is not covered just ask me or post your question here.

And thanks for hosting my applications, WoWInterface.com Team!

Last edited by Bl4ckSh33p : 10-15-06 at 02:09 AM.