View Single Post
06-24-09, 06:34 AM   #1070
Elariah
Premium Member

Premium Member
Thanks for that, I think I see how you've done it now.

You've used the tags.lua file you made yourself to set tags up, and then made an array for each corner TL,TR,BL,BR etc that is filled with the tags (should one of the spells for that tag be present).

I might use what you've done for POM, that's just a nice easy way too, nice. Although I can only find you setting a fontstring for that too, and not the icon as per Freegrids screenshot

And try to work out how to apply an overlay onto the border frame for HoT's, I could use IsMine to check for all HoT's by myself to apply this border.

I actually use Freebgrid for my raids, but for party only I want my own hehe. The only thing I can see that I'm not sure how to get now, would be how many Renews are on someone for example. i.e. They could have 3 from 3 different priests on them. Although while writing this I've just spotted that

UnitAura's 4th return value is a count. So I could just include that by counting within
Code:
["BL"] = "[rnw][gotn][rejuv][regrow][wg]"
or something. You've given me a great deal of help without realising how much. Thanks very very much!