View Single Post
01-07-10, 07:03 AM   #13
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Ah, gots the problem. Guess I need to work some more on uiScaling. It should be taking it into account but it isn't.

Ah, I see what I'm doing wrong. Not setting the size of the image to scale but to a fixed value and everything ties to it.

Edit:

Okay, if you make the following changes to the nUI_InfoPanel_GuildInfo.lua file it should *crosses fingers* work with uiScaling. Regardless of scaling it will fit into the left 1/3 and top 1/2. Fontsize 10 seems to be too big for long motd messages but 8 seems too small so will probably have to play with scrolling frames again to make the 2 message frames a scrolling message box of some sort.

Code:
resizeGuildInfo = function(height,width)
	local GuildInfo   = plugin.GuildInfo;
	nUI_Movers:lockFrame( GuildInfo, false, nil );
	GuildInfo:SetWidth( width ); 
	GuildInfo:SetHeight( height ); 
	GuildInfo.Image:SetWidth( width / 3 );
	GuildInfo.Image:SetHeight( height / 2 );
	nUI_Movers:lockFrame( GuildInfo, true, nil );
end
The following images show the display with both uiScaling active and non active and each time it is changed you need to do a reloadUI as blizzard doesn't think that option needs it for some reason rofl. Then if the font is too small or too big try resetting to its uiScaling default by typing /gi fontsize.
RAWR! That worked!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_010710_050103.jpg
Views:	912
Size:	398.4 KB
ID:	3818