View Single Post
03-20-10, 01:04 AM   #14
Milagroso
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Okay that worked. I moved the grid and clique lua files from the backup directories to the main directories and now I am able to access my configuration for them. Thank you.

I'm all fixed up now. I just need to find a way to drag them off the box like Xrystal said for my larger runs. I tried that and it didn't work. I'll fool around with it and see what happens. I noticed that there is a decursive plug in too, which is great! But I can't use it yet because I won't be able to switch from the Grid Info and the Decursive Info fast enough for it to be effective.

Once you're able to incorporate all of Grid's features into the dashboard unit frames I think you would have made it as perfect a piece of software as anything. I'll be looking forward to that.

I' going to also try and see if I can set up grid profiles so I can keep large bars with full names for 5 and 10m runs and smaller bars for 25-40 man runs. We'll see how that works out and I'll post back if it does.

PS I tested it out today during my ICC 10 run. We only did Saurfang-Rotgut but it worked like a charm. Thanks again for all your help and stupendously well written and versatile gui.

"Common sense? There is nothing common about sense!"
- DAZ