View Single Post
06-04-09, 12:33 PM   #1051
Claret
A Kobold Labourer
so i'm horrible with codes and such, which is why i usually just get the UI packages already set up. I have a package that uses oUF but for the life of me going into codes would be a huge mistake all by myself. My druid has the layout that works, but whenever I make an alt or use it on another character it goes all wonky. I've tried just copy/paste my druids WTF folder and then renaming it with the character I want it to be used on, but the oUF doesn't seem to want to co-operate. So, I'm here to try and fix it and maybe learn a little more about how to customize it a little by myself.

this is a lowby i started and those 2 bars won't seperate, nor do i even know what they are called in a code. They both do a cast bar when I cast, but one has a picture in it and one doesn't.

This is my druid, I can live with this bar setup. It's small, it works, there's no one winking in it...

So my question is, how can I change the code for the rest of my toons, where is it that I actually do change things, and terribly sorry that i'm such a dummy when it comes to this sort of stuff. Thanks in advance for helping, if you need codes linked or something let me know.

Claret