View Single Post
03-31-09, 08:36 AM   #1
Spiritblade
A Defias Bandit
Spiritblade's Adult Entertainment Addon

Mod is named after my Deathknight so not to spoil my mains good name.

THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY STILL IN BETA AND REQUIRES TESTING. PLEASE HELP.
Please email any bugs to [email protected]

The Adult Entertainment Mod has been in development for some weeks now. After downloading and using Spartan UI for a while, I went to change the graphical layout a bit and noticed that the health/mana bars in the mod were actually very small flash video files. After chatting with a bunch of dudes on the user interface forums, I worked out how to embed streaming video files into the World of Warcraft interface!

I'm still trying to work out how the Spartan UI guys got flash files to work in their mod. When I do, I'll be able to make this a much smaller stand alone mod that won't require a completely new interface.

Until then, Spartan UI is a requirement and can be found here...

http://www.spartanui.com/

I contacted a heap of adult streaming sites for permission to make this mod. Nine out of ten accepted and I even got them all to pay me a nice commission if their respective sites traffic increased noticeably after release.

I haven't been able to contact the Spartanui creators yet, but presume permission from them isn't required anyway.

So thanks to their generosity, this mod is 100% free! (Donations however can be made by following the in-game link).

Download today!

(Edit: External Link removed, attached instead)
Attached Files
File Type: zip ADULTBETA.zip (279.5 KB, 948 views)

Last edited by Spiritblade : 03-31-09 at 09:30 AM.