Thread: Map downgrade?
View Single Post
10-03-12, 08:49 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Goranth View Post
Its odd that this issue has come back up. Mine has been working great and has been since the original devs fixed it in Cata. I was so pissed when I got my first such quest (I think it was stonecore) and I did like 2-3 runs before I shut down Carb to complete the quest run as well LOL. I do have issues where it randomly doesn't show an objective or completion point & I have to Alt+M or Enable POI's but this is already known.
Just to clear up what is probably a misunderstanding on my part: I would like to reiterate that I don't "shut down Carb" to complete those type ("bread crumb") of quests to complete them. I simply press "alt + L" to open the default quest log and complete the quest there. That is, I believe, a default key bind when Carbonite is installed. Unless, of course, you re-bind it to something else.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!