View Single Post
07-11-12, 04:38 AM   #16
MiRai
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Rammoth View Post
On my mod page, it does state that it's used AS IS, and at the users risk, not mine. If it doesn't work for them, there isn't a lot I can do, UNTIL I figure it out. It is the first time I've uploaded anything on WoW Interface. I'm not familiar with code at all. But I'm learning. I don't think I'm over my head. Because I don't give up. When I start something I keep going until I'm just not capable and I try my best to be honest at all times.
What I'm saying is that it seems you just rushed into things so you could share something on WoWInterface that's been available on the internet for years. Honesty is a great trait, but honesty isn't going to fix people's problems when they arise.

Originally Posted by Rammoth View Post
I have spoken to Boris the creator of ENB via Email, and he and I both are working on this on and off, he's helping me understand what I can. He may not play the game, but I do. So this could work and it's worth a try.
Well, that's good to hear, but unless Boris wants to make this work with DX11 and/or the 64-bit client, I can't imagine there being a long term desire for this mod. It's fun to play around with and take some screenshots but, that's another reason that I stopped using it, because there is no support for DX11.

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Remember that on a forum, nobody can hear your tone of voice, see your facial expression, or interpret your body language. Likewise, you can't hear anyone else's voice or see their face, either. Don't assume that someone is attacking you just because they're asking for information you don't have, or correcting something you wrote.
Truth.