View Single Post
10-24-12, 02:27 PM   #7
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Bravoure View Post
Thank you, this helped for a blue "blob" to show up on my map, but the mini-map is still missing any sort of "blobs." Under show, I did not see "show quest POI," however, there was a show "quest blob". This is what made the blue blob show up for whatever quest I'm on, however the multi-colored hi-lighting is still not working. I have all of the correct options selected. I'm sure I'm still missing something. Thank you for your help!
Like you I have the blue quest blobs, but not the quest area multi-color highlighting for each quest. That particular function, for me anyway, has been busted since MoP went active and I miss it. I have the right options checked, but it's still not working.

Edit:
I just noticed what you said above Rythal about multi-color not working since you switched things to using Blizzards blue. I'm not sure if you're referring just to the color of the quest blob or also to the multi-coloring of the 'quest area' highlighting as we were talking about both of those features. If you're also referring to the latter, I gotta tell you this is a map feature that is sorely missed, at least by me anyway, it was one of Carbonite's main selling points.

Last edited by Coasty : 10-24-12 at 02:35 PM.