View Single Post
12-26-10, 01:02 PM   #5
gtadem
A Murloc Raider
Yes, it was stated that I don't need fubar. Fine. I got that the first time. That's not all that was said. For example: "You can view craftable items" which is not true. I cannot view craftable items. Which I had already stated. When I state it again and say it has already been stated, this is true even if the original statment of it wasn't enough to answer.

Originally Posted by gtadem View Post
Once in game, clicking on the atlas loot button only brings up what would appear if I was accessing drops in atlas.
I'm sorry if this is difficult to grasp since this isn't how it's supposed to work, but if I felt it was working, I'd have no reason to post. To help, I'll provide an image. Please re-read what has been stated three times now to verify that it is exactly as I said it was.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1513/tempar.jpg

That's what I get when I click on the atlas loot button. Note that the title of the window is atlas loot. Note that there is no map despite it looking just as it would if it was viewed through atlas, which was stated.

I'm sorry if you take offense to my saying that I'm posting what's already been stated but three posts in, I've posted no new information since the first. I didn't post to fight with random strangers. Perhaps instead of reiterating the one item of info that was given by others and/or maligning me for stating a fact, perhaps ask probing questions if you feel I've not provided enough information.

On my own, the only variable I saw between things working and not working was the presence of atlas loot fu. I've been told that that has no bearing on whether or not atlas loot displays things other than dungeon drops. Fine. So what could be causing this issue then?

I'll even belabor the obvious by stating that previously (normally if you will), clicking on the atlas loot button brought up a vertically rectangular window, brown in color, that had drop down menus, navigation features, a search function, etc. Not what you see in that picture.