View Single Post
12-26-10, 05:16 PM   #12
gtadem
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Zidomo View Post
No actually, it isn't. All it proves is that the (very old)
I do believe you're the only person that would call the version that provided ruby sanctum drops as "very old" primarily because you are mistaken.

pre-Cataclysm version of AtlasLoot you were using was providing you with different loot viewing options than the updated release currently is.
But how? Via atlas loot fu is my renewed guess.

The only thing AtlasLootFu did (and what the current LibDataBroker plugin included with the mod that replaces AtlasLootFu does) is open the main AtlasLoot window and/or its options window. That's it.
And that is precisely what I'm accustomed to. How does one mount a refutation attempt by repeating the person they're trying to refute I wonder?

As stated by a poster above, you can get the same loot viewing options with the current release v6.01.02 that earlier versions did.
No, an ALTERNATE path to the same information is what was provided. While adequate if I'm forced to settle for it, I'm looking for the way I had always known it to be before... when atlas loot fu was present.

All you have to do is click that big "Toggle AL Panel" button at the top-center-right of the AtlasLoot frame as shown in your screenshot. Which you have not apparently done.
Yet I was able to know that that was in fact an alternate path to the same information. If you're going to use the word apparent, that is what would be apparent. What you're referring to is a pre-conceived notion apparently born out of a desire to be combative.

Can also access this panel a different way (more steps needed): through Interface, AddOns, AtlasLoot, Panel, uncheck Hide Panel. That panel has looked like that for a long time.
If only the thread were about the AL panel toggling. It's not. Anybody calm enough to resist their desire to fight with a stranger without consequence behind the annonymity of the internet would find that apparent.

The first thing to do...always...after doing a major update of a mod and things are not working the way you are accustomed to: check out its options.
It was always the default. As in you press the AL button on your minimap and the following would appear (pic straight from curse, suck it):
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8217/tempho.jpg

Until you can get me there without an atlas loot fu, you're really in no position to launch a pathetic attempt to attack somebody based on generalities and presumptions instead of what's actually being talked about. Prove me wrong. But do it with merit. I'm smarter than you and will be able to continue to dismantle any further childish attempts at flaming.