View Single Post
12-26-10, 07:07 PM   #14
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by gtadem View Post
I do believe you're the only person that would call the version that provided ruby sanctum drops as "very old" primarily because you are mistaken.
v5.11.00 is the first version that provided Ruby Sanctum drops, 6 months ago. In the world of mods with large databases (quest, item, gathering, etc.), 6 months is anywhere from "old" to "very old" depending on your perspective.

The only version number you provided any direct links to or made mention of was the current version 6. Nothing was said about "ruby sanctum drops" from the AtlasLoot you said you used in the past.

But how? Via atlas loot fu is my renewed guess.
Nope. AtlasLootFu doesn't have any effect on the style of the frame you see.

As said before, the only things AtlasLootFu and its replacement built-in minimap button & LDB feeds do is toggle the main AtlasLoot frame and/or option panel. Nothing else. With v6 of the mod, you are only going to get v6's frame design. Not the old one.

There is no option to bring up the old-design frame either. The only way to get the old frame design is to revert back to v5 and its obsolete databases.

As in you press the AL button on your minimap and the following would appear (pic straight from curse, suck it):...
Until you can get me there without an atlas loot fu, you're really in no position to launch a pathetic attempt to attack somebody based on generalities and presumptions instead of what's actually being talked about. Prove me wrong. But do it with merit. I'm smarter than you and will be able to continue to dismantle any further childish attempts at flaming.
Charming, simply charming. Seriously, get lost dude. Its you who is winding things up looking for a fight and/or attacking. "Prove me wrong", "continue to dismantle any further childish attempts...", etc.. Keep that *&^& in Usenet, not here.

I was only trying to help. Before looking for help again, might want to adjust the attitude. Oh, would you like to do comparative IQ tests?

-----------------

For others: the last v5.11.07 AtlasLootFu will load without issue in the current WoW, along with the current AtlasLoot v6.01.02. But once v6.01.02 detects it at logon, it will show a popup box with the folllowing text + an "Okay" button and then disable AtlasLootFu itself: "AtlasLootFu is no longer in use. Delete it from your Addons folder".

No need really for an update for AtlasLootFu. The mod currently provides both a built-in LDB feed + an optional minimap button. The only thing Fu provided that those don't was access to the option panel. But that's not hard to get to from the button on the AtlasLoot extended panel and/or Interface, Addons.

For those handful of people still using FuBar, would recommend to look at some "Bar Type" type LDB display mods instead from the link I posted before. As well as WowInterface's LDB mod & display listings.

Last edited by Zidomo : 12-26-10 at 07:16 PM.