View Single Post
12-26-10, 07:22 PM   #15
gtadem
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Sekrin View Post
If you're looking for the particular view / window that you linked in the second image I believe it no longer exists as the lootbrowser was revamped in version 6
Very well. I'll just have to go through an extra couple clicks each time I go to use it. Not the end of the world. Thanks for the topical, helpful reply.

Originally Posted by Zidomo View Post
v5.11.00 is the first version that provided Ruby Sanctum drops, 6 months ago. In the world of mods with large databases (quest, item, gathering, etc.), 6 months is anywhere from "old" to "very old" depending on your perspective.
Well the perspective of the general populace is that the age of a database isn't determined by time elapsed, but stage of relevance of the information contained within. See, in the World of Warcraft, Ruby Sanctum was the last loot added before Cataclysm, making it 2nd to current. Translation: anything but "very old". Sure 4.0 converted triumph to JP and the shattering did away with ZG and other adjustments, but as you yourself said...

Originally Posted by Zidomo View Post
The only version number you provided any direct links to or made mention of was the current version 6. Nothing was said about "ruby sanctum drops" from the AtlasLoot you said you used in the past.
That's right. No version was stated. You took offense to me or something I said, couldn't combat me with a meritous counterpoint or argument, and decided instead to employ manipulative verbiage such as "very old" to try and subliminally come out on top because your chosen adversary was trying to playback a CD in his 8 track player. As if I'd be too stupid to notice or too timid to put you in your place, which isn't here.

Oh and you keep saying LDB, but no such thing was present in current atlas or atlas loot. Something to keep in mind before blindly stating that it was. I can get to the information I wanted, just not in the format I was accustomed to. So be it. The thread is over. Let's see if you can leave it as such.