View Single Post
10-01-07, 06:47 PM   #124
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
more problems...and getting worse...

Well....I thought everything was okay on my UI but unfortunately it's not. In the beginning there were only a few problems that didn't bother me much, but now they've gotten a bit worse and I really need some help before it gets worse.

First off, I have an issue with my armor and weapons. As I fight enemies, the durability percentage of my equipped items doesn't lower until I either 1) log out and log back in or 2) die and ask the soul reaper woman to resurrect me.

Secondly, the number of my character's HPs always changes whenever I log back in. Like one time it'll be something like 1003 and the next time I log in it'll be like 1085.

Another issue I have is with my quest log window and social window. Both of them are now stuck up at the upper left hand corner. I can't drag and drop because they're too far up for me to grab the top part of the windows to pull back down. Another thing about my quest log, the one I can open just by pressing "L" works fine until I open the next two windows that explains the quest more. Whenever I open one, my comp starts laggin or it'll just freeze up and I have to "Force Shutdown" my computer.

Other than those, I can't think of anything else that's going wrong but I don't want anything else to start messin up. I would greatly appreciate some help ASAP. I fear to lose my "Options" menu in the same place where my "Quest Log" and "Social" menus are.