View Single Post
10-02-07, 07:27 AM   #129
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by scorn
I had my mazzle 1.0 set up exactly as I wated it to be on Friday. Before attempting anything, I completely backed up mt wtf and addons folders by putting them into a compressed folder (.zip, .rar).

I didn't know 1.1 existed until I came on to this site after the patch. I downloaded 1.1 and placed the add-ons overtop of the ones already in the interface folder. I also replaced the font folder in the WoW program folder.

I entered the game and the mazzlfier came up. I ran an update and let it run. I then logged out, put the patch files in there.. careful to put the -- beside the error speach item to exclude it.

I opened the game again and ran the update mode to update any new version numbers, then logged out.

I then updated the add-ons using the WowAceUpdater, making sure to follow the add-on update instructions at the begining of this post.

Everything works perfectly except for the slight error with context menu, but that was to be expected.
Typically when installing MazzleUI you would not want to just copy the new version over the top of the old one. You can potentially run into some problems with that... problems that are easily avoided just by renaming your old AddOns folder and doing a clean installation. The ContextMenu has been fixed, if you read through some of the threads, I believe one of them would be "Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2", you will find how to fix it.