View Single Post
10-02-07, 07:44 AM   #130
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by heavens-reject
First off, I have an issue with my armor and weapons. As I fight enemies, the durability percentage of my equipped items doesn't lower until I either 1) log out and log back in or 2) die and ask the soul reaper woman to resurrect me.
I have noticed this with the durability underneath the characters unit frame in the lower left hand side. However, the durability FuBar mod still works.

Secondly, the number of my character's HPs always changes whenever I log back in. Like one time it'll be something like 1003 and the next time I log in it'll be like 1085.
If you have different buffs on you when you logon/off your HP will be different. If this continues to occur, I would pay close attention to the buffs that you have on you when you log off as well as the durability of your equipment. If your equipment is broken you will not get any of the +stam benefits from it, which will affect your HP.
Another issue I have is with my quest log window and social window. Both of them are now stuck up at the upper left hand corner. I can't drag and drop because they're too far up for me to grab the top part of the windows to pull back down. Another thing about my quest log, the one I can open just by pressing "L" works fine until I open the next two windows that explains the quest more. Whenever I open one, my comp starts laggin or it'll just freeze up and I have to "Force Shutdown" my computer.
Using the movableFrames reset might work for fix your nQuestLog and Social window issue, but I'm not sure. Try /mf reset. If your nQuestLog has been updated to the current version I would be interested in knowing your computers ram usage when you are opening lightheaded.

It's a bit of a pain... but debugging always is. Assuming you're in Windows, the next time that you are about to get more information on a quest, Alt-Tab out of WoW and press the keys Ctrl + Shift + Escape all at the same time to bring up the Windows Task Manager. Go to the Performance Tab and let me know what the PF Usage says it's at... as well as the data that's in the Physical Memory(K) section. Be sure to do this before you click on the quest to get more information so that we can see where your system is at before it tries to load all of the quest data.