View Single Post
10-02-07, 09:28 AM   #131
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
more problems....2

Originally Posted by meio
I have noticed this with the durability underneath the characters unit frame in the lower left hand side. However, the durability FuBar mod still works.

If you have different buffs on you when you logon/off your HP will be different. If this continues to occur, I would pay close attention to the buffs that you have on you when you log off as well as the durability of your equipment. If your equipment is broken you will not get any of the +stam benefits from it, which will affect your HP.

Using the movableFrames reset might work for fix your nQuestLog and Social window issue, but I'm not sure. Try /mf reset. If your nQuestLog has been updated to the current version I would be interested in knowing your computers ram usage when you are opening lightheaded.

I will try resetting the frames and see what happens. I can open my Quest Log in one of two ways. Either 1) pressing "L" and a transparent window comes up at the top left corner of my screen, or 2) press the chalice icon to open my Quest Log. Also, how do I found out what my computers ram usage is when I open the lightheaded? If you can tell me how, I will most certainly do it and let you know.

It's a bit of a pain... but debugging always is. Assuming you're in Windows, the next time that you are about to get more information on a quest, Alt-Tab out of WoW and press the keys Ctrl + Shift + Escape all at the same time to bring up the Windows Task Manager. Go to the Performance Tab and let me know what the PF Usage says it's at... as well as the data that's in the Physical Memory(K) section. Be sure to do this before you click on the quest to get more information so that we can see where your system is at before it tries to load all of the quest data.
Indeed the durability FuBar mod still works, but from time to time it likes to do the same thing as the durability percentage beneath my character.

How do I find out what buffs I have? Are they in the Add-Ons section?

I will try resetting the frames and see what happens. I can open my Quest Log in one of two ways. Either 1) pressing "L" and a transparent window comes up at the top left corner of my screen, or 2) press the chalice icon to open my Quest Log.

I will most definitely get the info to you ASAP. I greatly appreciate the help, Meio.

Last edited by heavens-reject : 10-02-07 at 09:32 AM.