View Single Post
10-02-07, 07:48 PM   #138
Talandra
A Defias Bandit

No Tooltip in bags

Originally Posted by airmaxkd
I don't run reagentinfo so this didn't help Anybody know a fix for the bag tooltips not showing? Otherwise - my Mazzle is working nicely. Thank you to everyone for all the help!!! It is much appreciated.
Thanks so much to everyone who has helped get me up and playing again!! But I still have this tooltip problem. I have info on the tooltip on my character sheet and in the main bank slots but not in any bag. I do not use reagentinfo. I turned off all reagent oriented addons and still no joy. In an attempt to try all my options I remazzlified get that horrid all in one bag but even with everything updated no virtual sack appeared nor unfortunately tooltip info.

This one is still a mystery but would appreciate any tips on what to try next (everything I know about editing addons I've learned right here so simple instructions would not be insulting here).

Bugsack error: (x36) Interface\Framexml\ContainerFrame.lua:602: attempt to index local "self" (a nil value):

Edit: It seems the virtual bag doesn't open using the B key but does open at vendors and mailbox. In the one sack I do have tooltip info but I hate the thing. Can we get it working in the regular bags?

Last edited by Talandra : 10-03-07 at 03:15 AM.