View Single Post
09-09-12, 09:57 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The whole main section (action buttons and non-party unit frames) is slightly off-center toward the left. Compare it to your character's position, and to the placement of the centered info text at the top. Something like wAlign might be useful.

The bar texture on your unit frames doesn't match the bar texture on the bar underneath your action buttons labeled "120" (I'm not sure what it is).

The dark red health text on your unit frames is pretty hard to read in that particular area (since it's all red). White would be much more visible, or at least a brighter red. You might also consider hiding the health text when it's at 100% or 0%.

You might also consider moving party members' names (and party targets' names) below the health text, so they're between the health text and the health bar. Right now they look a little awkward floating up there by themselves.

Using class colors (at least on the party frames) would also help you identify which frame belonged to who at a glance without having to spend a lot of time reading the text. I'd also suggest reaction coloring on the target frame for a similar reason; right now I don't see any way to distinguish a hostile target from a friendly one.

I'd hide the chat frame background when you're not moused over it; right-click on the chat tab and click "Background", then drag the opacity slider on the right down to the bottom.

It might look better if the top/bottom bars were a little thicker, so that your info text fits inside them, instead of sticking out. Either that or add an outline to the text so it's easier to read.

Overall, everything is much too dark and about 2x too small, for my needs/tastes, but you've done a pretty good job of achieving consistent fonts, colors, and spacing.