View Single Post
08-25-13, 08:42 PM   #4
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
I already have 2 and if there was a way to get what I wanted I would have a 3rd. The problem with just going straight 3 as arena1-3 is that those would not be applicable in the world, pve, or bgs. It is confusing to have to have a set of keys work one way in the world and then another in arena.

Current keys are the one @target and the one @focus. It is annoying to have to switch my focus for the rare occasional 3rd guy interrupt, as the speed of casts nowadays usually prevents it from working well anyways, and so I hoped for an option that would make getting that 3rd guy interrupt easier while still being dynamic enough for whenever the focus changes.

Thats why I wanted the conditional, because such a conditional would only be useful for only a 3rd target in the area, and thus isn't "smart" past the 3rd guy.

Unfortunately now i'm probably just going to have to make a 3rd macro specifically targeting the arena# and manually change that # every game. Close enough functioning, but just a major major pain in the ass.