View Single Post
11-07-12, 08:31 PM   #5
Doskious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And everything makes sense now. ^_^

Thanks very much for the cogent explanation. From what you've said and what I can tell this behavior is Working As Intended, and the offset that results from the difference between continental coordinates and zone coordinates is very likely an unavoidable product of the best possible implementation of the intended mapping functionality. Which is fine!

Assuming this to be the case, then, I'd humbly like to request the implementation of a variable-state transparency setting for the minimap, allowing it to be configured to use one transparency setting while the character is "outside" and another while the character is "inside". (Knowing something about programming, I would hope that this would not be too challenging to implement, as I would hope that such an implementation could be hooked on the same function that presently detects when the character in indoors and allows the minimap to dock in those cases. I would also hope that such an implementation would be separate from the setting to dock while indoors, though.)