View Single Post
01-19-13, 04:53 AM   #19
Xionyus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by phanx
Skype is just a terribly designed program. It's had a gigantic memory leak for years, the UI is awful, and it randomly re-delivers messages that were sent days, weeks, or even months ago.
Yeah skype is the only thing I use at the moment to communicate with everyone. We're thinking about getting a mumble server soon and I'm looking forward to that.

Originally Posted by phanx
Maybe I just have amazing luck, but I can't even remember the last time I had a bad dungeon finder experience, let alone one so bad I'd call it "miserable". Everyone steamrolls everything wearing quest reward green gear, and wipes are really rare, maybe 1 in 20 runs.
And you're lucky. I usually get horrible groups in LFR. Since you can glitch your way in without having the required ilvl, a lot of the times the bosses enrage because people are hardly pulling 40k dps. ;~;

I fixed most of my alignment issues using eAlign from curse or whatever. (I honestly forget what it was called). I'll update with a screenshot in a couple of hours. Thanks everyone by the way, I really appreciate it.