View Single Post
03-11-10, 02:41 PM   #166
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
*Grumbles* Have I ever mentioned that the way Blizz handles their watchframe is annoying as hell rofl.

There I thought I was ready to post up my interface patched files when a last minute test to make sure the docking mechanism works as expected and what do I notice rofl ...

Apparently when you first switch to a docked version in the infopanel, despite doing a reloadui, it doesn't seem to be enough as for a few seconds WatchFrame doesn't exist and thus the infopanel cannot do its stuff. At present I have done a work around whereby a few seconds later when it does exist it does its stuff but it still brings up the error message about WatchFrame values being nil when you first do this. *sigh*.

Fortunately once you have done the docking/undocking procedure the problem goes away until the next time you make the switch around. So, if you dock and leave it then you should only come across the problem the one time.

Unless of course the problem is due to my awful latency nowadays sitting at over 400ms rofl.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818