View Single Post
07-27-11, 03:19 PM   #5
alfabouch
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Don't forget: Before you can route only one (or only a certain few) node types, you must first right click the map, and "unshow" the node type (herbs, mining) you are using.
I just checked that, and every nodes were unchecked, herb, mining and artifacts.
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
After selecting the node types you wanted to route, did you also right click the map and and choose "Route" and then "Current Gather Locations" in the menu's? You still have to do that part or your routing won't work correctly.
Just did that, and as usual, as soon as I clic "Current Gather Locations", the route appears, but nodes also disappear :/
Also, if I don't select "Current Gather Location", (while watching specific nodes, i.e. Copper Ore) witch I suppose I can do if I just want to See specifics nodes, the automatic "Goto" implying an automatic zoom prevents me from correctly seeing the map. A "Clear Goto" remove the said "Goto" but also clear the map from the specific selected nodes.

About the first issue, I can now see the nodes regardless of the position of my mouse, I didn't change anything about my config. I don't understand why it was not working, some troll must have jinxed my comp =)