View Single Post
09-22-10, 11:57 AM   #3
Bromontana
A Kobold Labourer
No, that's not the case. There is no character to click on to delete. I'm having the same problem. If I mouse over a given item it gives me the totals for all of my toons that have said item. That's fine and dandy. My issue lies with the toon it is still showing that was faction changed as well as transferred (therefore inflating totals). I believe the OP is experiencing that same issue from what I gather. Again, I want to point out there is no character to right click on, it only shows up in the tool tip and it is very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, wonderful add-on otherwise.

edit:

I think I found the problem. And it's not Carbonite. I also use the popular add-on ark-inventory. Open a bag (guild, bank, personal etc.) there is an icon in the upper right hand corner that says "switch character." Once I clicked it, it allowed me to erase data from whichever toon I needed to. Upon relog it appeared that the situation was resolved. If you are using ark-inventory, this is the solution. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Bromontana : 09-22-10 at 12:26 PM.